Found death record for Kenneth Reyburn, born 1865, son of Elisha Reyburn and Millie Shackleford. Wife is Julia Reyburn. Died August 11, 1923, in Kansas City, Jackson, MO. Burried in Higginsville, Lafayette, MO. Occupation was listed as coal miner.
Dearth record for Julia C. Reyburn; widow of A Kemp Reyburn. father's last name Gilkey. Died in Kansas City, Jackson, MO. Burried in Higginsville, Lafayette, MO. Informant was Wm. Crane
Marriage record for Adam K Reyburn to Julia C. Gilkey, 29 Sept 1888, Higginsville, Layfette, MO (on Ancestry.com)
Found several census records (1900, 1910, and 1920) for both AK Reyburn and Julia and 1930 census record for widowed Julia.
1900 Census, (Higginsville City) Davis, Lafayette, MO (District 150, Sheet 21B)
* Raeper, Adam K., head, white, male, May 1868, 32, married, 12 years, Missouri, Missouri, Missouri, Coal Miner
* Raeper, Julia, wife, white, female, March 1870, 30 married, 12 years, 1 child, 1 living, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania
* Raeper, Jessie, daughter, white, female, Mar 1891, 9, single, Missouri, Missouri, Missouri
* Raeper, Eli, father, white, male, Jan 1827, 73 widowed, Missouri, Missouri, Missouri
1910 Census, Davis, Lafayette, MO
A. Kemp Reyburn, 44
Julia c. Reyburn, 40
1920 Census, Kansas City, Jackson, MO
A K Reyburn, head, 53
Julia Reyburn, wife, 48
Jessie Moore, daughter, 26
Talmadge Moore, granddaughter, 9
Mandy Wood, lodger, 25
Mary P Wood, lodger, 8
1930 Census, Kansas City, Jackson, MO
William M. Crane, 36,
Jessie Crane, 39
Russel Crane, 6
Gloria Crane, 3 9/12
Julia Reyburn, 60
If tracing the census records is correct, then Julia's daughter, Jessie E. Reyburn married Clifton Moore and then William Crane.
Found marriage record for both Jessie E. Reyburn and Clifton Moore; they were both from Higginsville, Lafayette, MO. Married and Adam K Reyburn in Higginsville, Lafayette, MO. Jessie was under 18 years old and her father gave consent. The marriage too place on 16 May 1908.
On Ancestry.com they didn't have a marriage record for Jessie Moore or Jessie Reyburn to William M. Crane. I did find a marriage record for a Jessie E. Wornson married to William M. Crane in 1921. It said William was 27 years old and from Wyandotte County, Kansas. Jessie was 28 years old and from Jackson County, MO.
Reasons for Believing Adam Kemp Reyburn and Kenneth Reyburn are the same person
* Kenneth's wife is Julia Reyburn
* Adam Kemp married Julia.
* Both Kenneth and Julia were living in Kansas City when they died and were buried in Higginsville, Lafayette, MO, which is 53 miles away.
* Adam K and Julia were married in Higginsville.
* Jesse E. Reyburn who married Clifton Moore was from Higginsville.
* A Kemp and Julie are living in Davis, Lafayette, MO in 1910 Census. Davis is 3 miles away from Higginsville.
* Kenneth Reyburn was 58 years old when he died in 1923; born 1865.
* Adam Kemp was 53 years old, born about 1867 in 1920 census.
* Adam Kemp was 44 years old, born about 1866, in 1910 census.
* A. Kemp Reyburn is not living with Julia in the 1930 Census. She is now living with her daughter, Jessie and William Crane.
* If the 1900 Census record is identified correctly for this family, Adam K is listed as a coal miner, which is the occupation listed on the death certificate of Kenneth.